comment : Off
We need your help! We have two positions vacant on the Halton BFI Executive Committee! We are on the hunt for a Display Coordinator and Social Media Coordinator. If you think you fit one of the role descriptions below, please email us!
- Organizes (and ideally stores) indoor and outdoor displays and life-size breastfeeding cutouts.
- Plans, prepares, delivers and collects displays for events and initiatives.
- Seeks opportunities for HBFI promotion.
- Coordinates with Event Manager to organize displays at events.
- Requires use of a personal vehicle that can accommodate displays, including life-size cutouts to deliver and collect displays.
- Requires the ability to carry displays.
- Leads workgroup when new displays are necessary (including obtaining quotes, liaising with vendor, preparing and leading design collaboration between the vendor and workgroup).
Social Media Coordinator
- Manages Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Collaborates with HBFI members to develop media strategies that provide breastfeeding education and support through the Halton BFI Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Creates and publishes posts/tweets frequently on HBFI social media platforms.
- Coordinates with Event Manager and Website Coordinator to promote events and initiatives.
- Provides social media report to group at monthly meetings (if unable to attend monthly meeting, provides an update to executive via email for sharing at meeting).
- Provides social media report and project reports as appropriate at HBFI AGM annually.