comment : Off
Due to the rainfall forecast for Monday morning, we unfortunately need to postpone the Canadian Breastfeeding Week Nature Hike. Hiking with babies in the rain is not much fun 🙁
We have rescheduled the hike to Thursday October 11, which is our “rain date”. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are already registered for the event through Eventbrite, you will automatically be transferred to the rain date event. If you still wish to attend on Oct 11, then you don’t need to do anything. If you cannot make the hike on October 11, please cancel your registration or email us if you’re not sure how to do that.