Join Halton BFI in celebrating World Breastfeeding Week (WBW)!
Here’s how you can celebrate with us…
- Join us for our World Breastfeeding Week family picnic in the park REGISTER NOW!
- Participate in our selfie photo contest to celebrate WBW CONTEST RULES The grand prize is an annual family/vehicle pass for Conservation Halton parks. Runner up prizes are Halton BFI Past and Present Nursing Mothers notebooks
Halton BFI is celebrating World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) August 1-7 with life-size cut-outs of local mothers breastfeeding all over Halton!
You can visit life-size cutouts at the following locations:
- Joseph Brant Hospital (Burlington)
- Oakville Trafalgar Hospital (Oakville)
- Milton District Hospital (Milton)
- Georgetown Hospital (Georgetown)
- Halton Regional Centre (Oakville)
- Burlington Public Library – Central branch (Burlington)
- Burlington Public Library – Tansley branch (Burlington)
- Burlington Public Library – Alton branch (Burlington)
3 ways to enter the photo contest!
Take a photo or selfie using one of the following…
1. The photo prop (at the WBW picnic)
2. “I’ve been breastfeeding for…” chalk board (at the WBW picnic)
3. Lifesize breastfeeding cutouts (around Halton Aug. 1-7)
Post your photo or selfie on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and use #HBFIWBW
Make sure that Halton BFI is able to contact you by private message or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org a screenshot of your post if it is not visible publicly. You can also tag us @HaltonBFI
Please read the contest rules for more detailed instructions.