Time & Location
Mar 17, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – Mar 18, 2022, 3:30 p.m.
About the event
· Establish an enabling environment to protect, promote and support breastfeeding
· Provide institutional practices that support and respect mothers informed decisions around infant feeding in accordance with the updated Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (2018)
· Increase capacity and commitment among health care and support workers to support breastfeeding women through evidence-based practice.
· Increase capacity and commitment to implement the International Code of Marketing Of Breastmilk Substitutes and all relevant subsequent WHA Resolutions.
· Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry & immunology
· Breastfeeding and primary health care
· Practical breastfeeding skills
· Breastfeeding and illness of Mother/baby
· Challenges & special circumstances
· What formula feeding parents need to know.
· Expression & storage, human milk banking
· Intro. to BFI and the WHO Code.
Breastfeeding Level I (Day 1/2)
Breastfeeding Level I (Day2/2)
Breastfeeding Level I
+$3.75 service fee
+$3.75 service fee0